Re-invigorating the 'maloomaat' concept via SMS

In light of the greater responsiveness of SMS in formulating public opinion in AJK (Azad Jammu Kashmir - also referred to as P-A-K Pakistani-administered Kashmir or P-O-K Pakistani Occupied Kashmir), I've decided to put up my SMS interaction online (though I won't be mentioning names - to protect the public's privacy).

Please also refer to my blog post:

10/14/11

07/10/11

Question:
India & Pakistan have agreed 2 convert the LOC into an international border. True? False? Agree? Disagree?


250 polled


13 responded with True and Disagree


8 responded with False and Disagree


13 simply Disagree


1 responded with False


1 responded with True

1 responded with It's possible


2 responded with Don't know and Disagree


1 responded with False and that India agrees (on international border) while Pakistan disagrees


Other responses:


"Both r discussing"


"No way"


"May be pakistan will aree to change loc into border but it is not possible for india because of it constitutional states - In my openion its impossible for india , if india accept this option . India will face new freedom issue in other consitutional states. India is not ready to compromise at gb specialy kkh"
My Response:
India has publicly declared this to be their preferred method of resolution for many years



"Basiclly loc is not right term' SFL (sease fire line) is the correct term .is am i right sir ?"  
My Response:
I call it a 'bloody line' - khooni lakeer.

"Can't answer 1st part as i don't have any such information. But we will not only reject but resist strongly any such move." 
My Response:
Great! I hope ur party (..............) can publicly clarify your stance in due course. My sources say it's a 'done deal'.

"This is not new both were agreed when india & pak signed shimla agrement. Yes"

"Donoo mulkoo ki m** ki c***** @ YEY WAQT@? BHI @ GUZAR @JIA GA?@"



"its depand on maqboza kashmiri opionion"


Quotes:

"Jungal k Janwaron ne Socha k Hum me b Kisi ko DOCTOR hona chahiye.
Mashwra karne k bad Bandar Ko Studies k Liye bheja gaya.
Jb Wo wapis Aya to Loomri Bimar ho Gai.
Bandar ko Bulaya k Elaaj karo.
Wo Aya Or Darakhton ki 1 Shaakh se Dosri Pr Chalang Lagane Laga.
3, 4 Chakkar Lagaye, Tab tak Loomri Mar Gai.
Sb Ne kaha k Mareeza to Mar Gai.
Bandar:
Bhag Dor to Maine Bohat ki
Pr ALLAH ko Yehi Manzor tha.
~~Dedicated To~~ 
PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM,ANP,MMA & OUR ALL LEADERS, 
WHO ARE JUMPING JUST LIKE "MONKEYS" and the NATION is in I.C.U.
Think ab0ut it."


"Awaam k pas asay leader kon se jo bad ma awam ko defnd krain gay awam to hr waqat tyr ha koi ik bnda bta dain jo is system se khush ha. Ik bt or awam kis k khlaf ut khari ho awam k pas target kia hona chyia?" 
My Response:
- Wo kisi aik public idaarey se shuru karey...jis ki jitni awaami zimidaari ho, ussi miqdar me us ka hisaab ho.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: